If you have administrator rights, you will be able to update a password for another user. To do, so you need to follow these steps:
- On the top right corner click on the cog/settings icon.
- Click on the “Users” list option.
- Use the filter menu on the right side of the screen to find the user for whom you want to update the password. Then click on his name.
- Update his password or any other information that you think should be updated
- Then, finally click on “save.”
You can now send an email to the new user with his new password.