This feature is only available with specific rights and permissions.
This feature is meant to :
- Centralize your job template
- Ensure that job postings are following your brand code
- Ensure that job postings are all similar no matter who is publishing them
- Improve your employee efficiency
- Save a lot of time
There is only one good reason to templates. Here is how you create them:
Click on the top right corner on the cog/settings logo.
- Then click on Settings
- Then click on “Job Templates” tab
- Click on “Create new template” tab
- Enter all the fields you want to be automatically filled in for your job. We suggest providing at least the title, a short description, and the full description when applicable. Also, if your company is multi-lingual, we strongly advise you to check the box “multi-lingual” and to assign a value for all the related languages.
- When you are done, click on “save.”
- The job template is now available for all your employees to use.
Now that you created a job template, let’s see how to create a job from this template.